Point to point teleportation in a flash.
If you need to connect two or more points in a sim together, hippoTELEPORT offers a simple and elegant solution that can be set up in seconds. With a wide choice of teleport terminals, flexible access controls and easy customization, hippoTELEPORT is the ideal solution for private homes (perhaps you’ve a skybox you need to reach from the ground), shopping malls (a great way to enable visitors to quickly reach the store they want) and landlords (connect a teleporter to one of our rental boxes to have it automatically permit only tenants and their friends access).
Here are just a few of the many features ...
- Easy to deploy! Quickly connect together multiple teleport units which will then find one other and network using secure communications.
- Choice of teleport designs allow you to display a picture of each location (or not) and have one or multiple panels on a picture teleporter.
- Runs on Mono, the new Second Life scripting language that’s faster, more powerful, and less laggy than ever before!
- Have up to 200 teleporters in any one network.
- Customize a wide range of features using the easy-to-follow configuration notecard and/or menu system; everything from how a teleport behaves, to the colour of the teleport “beam”.
- Two modes, “sit” teleports for locations within 300m or the rapid “move” teleport beam type for distances further than this (up to 9999m away)
- Log every teleport in and out from a teleport station so you can see the date, time, avatar name and where they went (or came from).
- Give inventory items to people when they teleport out from or in to a teleport station.
- Chat a message to people on departure or arrival, including smart tags to personalize the message (e.g. insert an avatar’s name).
- Can run in “landmark mode”, cycling through the landmarks in its inventory (thus allowing you to also link to locations in different sims).
- Allow anybody to use a teleporter or restrict use to a list of friends and/or a group. Or lock it down entirely for just your use.
- Password controlled access to individual locations if you wish.
- Automatically sort locations alphabetically.
2013 Hippo Technologies
Second Life is a trademark of Linden Research, Inc.